Thursday, May 22, 2008

Am Hungry

I just orderd a burger and a hawt Dawg.. last time i had french fries.... ohhh i was about to brag but i just had it like a few months ago when i was off working out but before that maybe a a year ?.. i dunno i just stopped eating French (or freedom) fries they absolutly bad for you!

the guys whom come from the bigger chain resturants usually never say "salam aleykum"
they say "masaa2 el khair" which i DONT LIKE.. am pretty SURE they are instructed to say anything but "salam aleykum"
---------------------------

I havent eaten a burger since that french fries day.. and i dont think i ll eat one in another 6 months or so... i think inshaAllah sooooon i ll use the testosterone booster which long has awaited as well as creatine,, i used creatine before good stuff.. but inshaAllah the hormonal blast would be of use..
-------------------------------

PRICE OF AN OIL barrel hit today 135$!!!
its suggested to reach 200$ by the end of this year,, the world is going on fire...
and good ole saudi is raising production...

Good for lebanon they reached an agreement
Pakistan makes truce with "pakistan Talibn" and govt forces pull out from pustun areas
Turkey hooking up israel with syria
major strikes in morocco
public transport strikes in france.

and more importantly Mass is still very hungry..
------------------------------

When was the last time you opened the Quran?

وَإِذْ أَخَذْنَا مِيثَاقَكُمْ وَرَفَعْنَا فَوْقَكُمُ الطُّورَ خُذُوا مَا آتَيْنَاكُمْ بِقُوَّةٍ وَاذْكُرُوا مَا فِيهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ
ثُمَّ تَوَلَّيْتُمْ مِنْ بَعْدِ ذَلِكَ فَلَوْلَا فَضْلُ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَتُهُ لَكُنْتُمْ مِنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ

And remember We took your Covenant and We raised above you (the towering height) of Mount (Sinai) (saying): "Hold firmly to what We have given you and bring (ever) to remembrance what is therein: perchance ye may fear Allah."
But ye turned back thereafter: had it not been for the Grace and Mercy of Allah to you, ye had surely been among the lost.

4 comments:

KittySigurdardottir. said...

Why do you need a testosterone booster and creatine?
I hope you don't mind me asking.

Are you sure this is healthy for you?I take protein powder,to boost my metabolism and build muscle.Don't you think that's sufficient to help you in your body building?Also,I cannot believe women find muscular men attractive.

Kris Kristofferson,to me,has the ideal body,he looks healthy and toned.

Creation said...

the world is going on fire... <--- No doubt!

Btw, whose translation of the Quran do you prefer ?

MASS said...

Kristen

I dont mind you asking.. so I can pack on more muscle..

yes am sure they are ok to use.. God willing..

I also take protein powder (whey)
there is never enough really if its not bad for you..

im not working out to be attractive am doing so to be BIG..
which some women find nice but doesnt matter. either ways..

I just googled Kris dude, he looks like malnourished!!


Creation
Khan and Hilali mixed with the one they use on www.al-islam.com

KittySigurdardottir. said...

Mass,I'd love to take a look at you.Can you post some pics of yourself?Watch it ,will you,don't post any pics that are too hot,it might be too much for me,hehehe.I think there is a Latin in me that comes from my father's side,his dad,my afi, was dark complected.