Monday, April 13, 2009

When you think about Marriage.


Sitting in front of the laptop trying to log on thinking of how beautiful marriage is wishing Allah may grant it to me and thinking that to myself that you even continue the life with your partner in Paradise and it was so clear to me the feeling of its presence like it was right before me, the Jannah Allah has promised to those of us whom are patient and striving for His sake, it was so clear to me … that for a glimpses of thought I was in denial this is impossible …Jannah! ? In no time I was telling myself how could I deny all these signs! I immediately followed that by saying to myself laaa illaha illa Allah (there is no god but Allah) the presence of the afterlife was right there again before myself it literally made me shiver sending a chill down my spine…


We tend to forget our final abode.


Yet its only a few steps away from us or a few breaths or a few minutes.
We are going to face it NO MATTER WHAT no matter when.


Ya Allah grant us the entrance of Jannah and forbid our skins from coming near the Hell Fire,
You are The Most Forgiving, Most Merciful.

No comments: