Sunday, April 5, 2009

What is the Dealio?

Salaaam aleykumm

Finally I should say something. Alhamdullelah semster going well, seems like there will be a slight change in plans summer school and my thesis proposal is going to be delayed a bit.

ive been working out pretty good I have reached new weights on my lifts praise be to Allah!
mostly my shoulders have improved alhamdullelah am getting wide!

a day I was going out with the bros, and bad me didnt do the laundry so I wore one of em tight white Hanes(just covers shoulders) shirt which i havent put on in public since summer 07 I mean talk about people staring :P alhamdullelah wa mashaAllah i think i grew pretty well :P
one of the bros insisted that i was on juice, aka roids aka gym candy that is in common language steroids.. no am not :P

So I went and got some supplements for a 2 week diet inshaAllah since we getting spring break soon! on my way there was this dude a cab driver who's car stopped in the middle of a slope upwards! and this dude was trying to push it. so I was like Alhamdullelah! finally a Chance to use Allah's blessings on me (muscles) for something good so enthusiastically I got behind the car and started pushing it against the slope!

yeah so I think i ll diet inshaAllah for 2 weeks see how that goes got to ask the sheik of Muscles bro Don for some tips, will do that soon inshaAllah.

سبحانك رب العزة عن ما يصفون
و سلام على المرسلين
و الحمد لله رب العالمين

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Any one stronger than me must be on roids :)