Monday, April 20, 2009

My Poor Blog and more thoughts

Yup Ive been neglecting this thing and all blogs in general.

dieting went ok, I upped my weights, last time I benchpressed 95kg for 8 reps, I need to up it to my weight, am 106 still. So I upped the weight but downed the fat. I did 95kg 6 reps a few years ago before my shoulder injury.

Im begining to learn about steroids much more, I think I might be able to do my first cycle before the end of the year, I should expect gains inshaAllah of up to 10kg in 6 weeks.
Of course i ll pray istikhara before I buy anything. insane that this stuff is so readily available in Cairo and they sell it in pharmacies and you can get it without prescription.

subhan Allah looking at pics of myself in 2007 I though I was gettin big, but now I look I was tiny! my tshirts are getting tight! and I still feel I can pack on more muscles, my biceps suck! I need more biceps.

now I have a cold and am resting on saturday I put the AC on 17c with very little clothing. woke my throat clogged and nose blah..
--

am almost 24 dayyum time is flying subhah Allah, I wonder if you can blog in jannah !
subhan Allah, all I can think of just having those thoughts is death, death and more death which eventually I like you and all of us will face.

been talking to some non-muslims lately about life an what not, subhan Allah at how lost they are dont know what to do, living their lives weekend by weekend, trying to milk this world for everything that its worth to them.

One of my friends (embraced Islam) his mom is a nurse in America, and in the hospital she works are very sick people some of them close to death, she would initially ask them if they would like a religious councelor/priets to come and talk to them, but many would refuse as they "dont believe in God" subhan Allah.... when they are close to death and start moaning their pain they start saying "Oh God, Oh God" and ask Him for help.

I ask Allah to make my final days close to Him, that I die and He is pleased with my actions, that I die thinking well of Allah, saying laa ilaha illa Allah.


Nay, when (the soul) reaches to the collar bone (i.e. up to the throat in its exit),
And it will be said: "Who can cure him and save him from death?"
And he (the dying person) will conclude that it was (the time) of departing (death);
And leg will be joined with another leg (shrouded)[]
The drive will be, on that Day, to your Lord (Allâh)!
So he (the disbeliever) neither believed (in this Qur'ân, in the Message of Muhammad SAW) nor prayed!
But on the contrary, he belied (this Qur'ân and the Message of Muhammad SAW) and turned away!
Then he walked in full pride to his family admiring himself!
Woe to you [O man (disbeliever)]! And then (again) woe to you!
Again, woe to you [O man (disbeliever)]! And then (again) woe to you!
Does man think that he will be left Suda [neglected without being punished or rewarded for the obligatory duties enjoined by his Lord (Allâh) on him]?

7 comments:

Verve Verse said...

"I ask Allah to make my final days close to Him, that I die and He is pleased with my actions, that I die thinking well of Allah, saying laa ilaha illa Allah"

Ameen!

coco jumbo said...

of course death is scary but not for the one who awaits to meet his Lord.

Absology said...

I am da salafee
I follow da madkhalee


Dude, what happened to that poem! I want it!

MASS said...

UmmBlog

Ameen

Mullah
its all about the balance Bro, between hope and fear.

Abs
Dude right back at ya!!
where you been punk!?

sorry that poem is deleted along with all what I had on the older blog.

Absology said...

Dude, that was a masterpiece, you have to bring it out of your unconscious mind, it's gotta be there somewhere!

I am currently trying to chase my dreams! Underline (trying) and (dreams)!

coco jumbo said...

haha. And what exactly is a progressive fundamentalist? My intention to use that name was to shatter stereotypes, to break the mental boundaries, to destroy the images we make of a certain group of people by associating such names. I am not a "wahhabi." People who call themselves "wahhabi," I am sure they will shun me. People who call themselves "anti-Wahhabi," they will shun me too.
Salam.

MASS said...

Abs
wallah bro its good to hear from ya,

unfortunatly that blog had a lot of awsome poems! things I could never have imagined to produce.
but I think its gone for good, sorry!

if you still have the passion for it then do it!

Mullah
Alhamdullelah I have been very good at breaking sterotypes, to the point that I have some white chicks hitting on me while others finding me a challange :P

progressive fundo, I just made that up back then, like yr progressive but still fundo, haha